Training Manager, Supply Team
TripAdvisor Experiences is looking for a Training Manager to join our Supply team in San Francisco. The TripAdvisor Experiences Supply team is a globally distributed team that facilitates the acquisition, onboarding, optimization, and retention of tour and activity providers who are primarily small, local businesses focused on delivering high-quality experiences to travelers.
The Training Manager will drive training and development programs for our global sales and supplier support teams. You would be responsible for creating and delivering training for new initiatives affecting the supply teams, including product launches, policy changes, and process updates, as well as creating and maintaining our knowledge bases for existing processes.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must thrive working independently with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are met on time.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive key training and development projects from conception to completion
- Define and maintain best practices for training and tools within the supply team
- Serve as subject matter expert for Salesforce and increase fluency across the team
- Ensure front-line readiness for all new product launches, policy changes, and process updates
- Gather input from internal stakeholders and develop training courses on existing processes
- Other projects as assigned
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in a training role
- Must have strong instincts for instructional design; formal training a plus
- Salesforce experience required
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Team player with a positive attitude keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with constant data-driven iteration
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Back to top