Telephony Systems Administrator
As part of its commitment to be a the industry leader in customer experience and to deliver TripAdvisor is undertaking a high profile project to migrate its network of in-house and offshore customer contact centres to a state-of-the-art, global Cloud Contact Centre solution which will support the evolution of our business for years to come.
Reporting to the Global Director of Telecom Services the Contact Centre Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the implementation, test and handover to operations of this business critical solution, ensuring that the solution meets technical and functional objectives and delivers the planned business benefit, on schedule and within budget.
The Contact Centre Implementation Specialist will lead and motivate a virtual team, comprising in-house and partner teams to professionally plan and manage the delivery the project, including performance tracking and monitoring. Where progress deviates from plan you will lead on the identification and implementation of corrective action.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Lead technical implementation work streams of Telephony projects
- Work and direct vendors, internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners (Cisco, Verint, Salesforce, eGain etc) to implement Global Telephony Solution
- Prioritise, track project progress and manage related issues and risks, maintaining visibility of wider operational issues that could impact project delivery and manage these issues and associated risks effectively
- Report and communicate project progress to stakeholders and steering committee
- Manage change process through lifetime of projects
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Engage with business stakeholders to capture requirements and translate into system configurations
- Document and create run manuals for systems
- Knowledge transfer to operations and business stakeholder
- Handover of service to operations and support teams
- Experience of implementing major Cisco Cloud Contact Centre solutions
- Knowledge of global telco solutions
- Experience in designing Contact Center solutions in a Cisco environment
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Strong experience in gathering and analysing business drivers as it relates to Contact Center and Telephony
- Strong Systems Engineering skills
- Cisco - CCIE, CCNP, CCNA advantageous
- Prince2, PMP or equivalent qualification desireable
- 5+ years experience deploying and managing major contact centre solutions
- Business analysis and project management experience
- Ability to work within a dispersed and matrixed team
- Able to manage third party suppliers and business partners
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to convey technical principles into business and functional terms language
- Great attention to detail
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Back to top