TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over 570 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide -- covering 7.3 million accommodations, airlines, attractions, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travellers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travellers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 455 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
The Sydney office of the Experiences and Rentals team at TripAdvisor is looking for a technical writer to join our fast-growing team. Our work supports hundreds of thousands of travellers each day booking experiences and holiday homes across the globe. We have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done.
What You'll Do
- Create and maintain documentation for TripAdvisor Experiences and Rentals APIs
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the accuracy and quality of content
- Create code samples as needed
- Support multiple languages and platforms
Who You Are
Successful candidates should be passionate about understanding and explaining new technologies and frameworks to others, communicate well, learn quickly, and be able to write and work with sample code in a variety of programming languages.
- 3+ years' experience writing documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing sample code
- Experience writing, proofreading, and editing
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
The following would be nice to have:
- Experience with markup languages
- Experience developing software
Back to top