Team Leader Customer Service
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the direction of the B2B Customer Service Manager and the Supervisors, your mission will be as a Customer Service Representative, accompanier our clients: Restaurant owners and, or restaurant managers to managing their needs via giving them both technical support and guidance.
What you will do
Working in our Head Quartersin Sao Paulo - city center, under the direction of the Global B2B Customer Service Manager (located in Europe), you will:
1. Manage questions & incidents via phone, email & chat for our users and restaurants (50% of of your job)
2. Manage the current customer service team (both b2b & b2c) (40% of your job)
- Building, managing, encouraging and inspiring the current customer service team in order to ensure required service levels and cost efficiency.
- Ensure a great, consistent experience which matches the TheFork brand and voice.
- Setting up objectives for your team and following up their achievements
- Manage the productivity and satisfaction of our current and potential clients.
- Hiring and training new customer service employees
3. Support company by organizing and maintaining office operations (10%)
- Supply management, documents flow and filing, reporting on administrative topics
- Client retention and satisfaction through the desired service level.
- Reduction of costs.
- Increase in productivity
Who you are
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or Supervisor in a customer service organization.
- WFM for his/her area & people development.
- Effective Customer service management skills (communication and leadership).
- Knowledge in excel and data presentation
- Expertise in troubleshooting and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, anticipating & meeting market needs.
- Knowledge using live chat for business would be a plus
- He/she will bring a rare combination of technical knowledge, creativity & business acumen.
- Experience handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Fluent English and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Quick-thinker and doer. Results-oriented. Team player. Charismatic, motivating.
- Responsible and highly organized
- Technologically savvy, self-starter, adaptable.
- Action oriented. Strong Interpersonal skills (emotional intelligence).
What can we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Interesting quarterly bonus
- Amazing news Head Quarters
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top