Talent Acquisition Operations Program Manager
Are you a natural born problem solver? Do you enjoy working with Talent Acquisition Systems and Data? Come be a part of the emerging Talent Acquisition Operations team at TripAdvisor. We partner closely with Talent Acquisition to support the team with system and process projects and data reporting and analysis. These include new system or tool implementations, enhancement requests, upgrades, training, data management, reporting, analysis, and problem resolution.
We seek someone who is highly motivated, inquisitive, flexible, data driven, technology focused and a creative problem solver. The ideal candidate will have a strong data management and analysis background with experience in systems implementations and improvements.
- Identify and build data collection methods that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Build value added reporting through use of Greenhouse, Tableau, Workday, etc.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns
- Provide valuable insights into team and tool performance and identify areas for improvement
- Partner with vendors on new system and tool implementation and integrations
- Develop deep understanding of Greenhouse and all recruiting systems and tools
- Provide application administration and support for our recruiting tools
- Able to troubleshoot moderately complex systems issues
- Project and program management for a variety of Talent Acquisition deliverables and initiatives
- Escalate highly complex issues and liaise with vendor through resolution
- Partner with other teams; IT, HRIS, L&D, Finance, Total Rewards, IT, etc. to build integrations and data extracts
- Create user guides, training and maintain system documentation
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition systems administration, data management and systems analysis experience
- Previous exposure to systems such as Greenhouse, Workday or similar is a plus
- Advanced Excel
- Strong project and program management skills (PMI certification is a plus)
- Data management skills with strong analytical mindset and passion for troubleshooting
- Prior experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail
Must be able to perform customary physical duties and meet appropriate social expectations of a professional office environment.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Back to top