Supplier Support Agent (CONTRACTOR)
Viator is looking for a support agent to assist with optimizing and publishing Viator’s industry-leading tour and attraction offerings. Primary responsibilities include reviewing and evaluating product quality to ensure all products sold on Viator are accurate, comprehensive and provide the level of detail necessary for a customer to successfully purchase the product online. The supplier support agent will review pricing and content, edit product descriptions, research destinations and attractions, and provide varied operational support for Viator sales managers and our tour operator suppliers. This position is also responsible to liaise with the supplier to gather additional information needed to optimize the product listing, providing training and guidance as necessary.
The ideal candidate has a passion for travel, strong operational and B2B service skills, great detail oriented and multi-tasking abilities, a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility and adaptability, and desire to join a dynamic and growing online business in a supplier support role.
This is a great opportunity for an operationally-minded person to join a fun team and have immediate impact driving revenue for a fast-growing company in an exciting industry.
- Use web-based content management systems to review and publish tour and activity products on Viator
- Review rates, availability and operational terms of products
- Review, edit and re-write product descriptions, ensuring they adhere to Viator standards
- Ensure proper categorization of tour and activity products
- Provide guidance to suppliers for optimization of products for online distribution
- Train suppliers to utilize self-service tools to manage their bookings and update inventory and product details
- Execute optimization projects by working with individual suppliers to demonstrate the benefits of improving details such as mapping the starting point of a tour
- Communicate with suppliers to answer questions about tours and activities, description accuracy and consistency, pricing, and other customer-facing content
- Manage workflow of products through Salesforce and other internal tools
- Liaise with the contact center to address any customer or supplier concerns
- All other duties assigned
- Comfort and familiarity with Google Docs, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and online systems
- Superb written and oral communication skills; comfortable talking with internal and external organizations; fluency in English language required
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude, and willing to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top