Supplier API Account Manager
Viator is the world's leading resource for researching and booking unforgettable travel experiences, providing access to more than 50,000 tours, attractions and activities in more than 2,500 destinations spanning 170+ countries. Viator flagship website www.viator.com offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with resources including more than 1 million verified traveler reviews and photos, the Viator Travel Blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube sites. Viator industry-leading mobile apps (www.viator.com/apps) make it easy to browse and book on the road.
Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at Viator.com, the Viator apps for iOS and Android, 11 local-language sites throughout Europe, Asia and South America, and through its global network of more than 3,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes 18 million visitors per month.
Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator is part of the TripAdvisor family of companies.
Viator is seeking a Supplier API Account Manager who can understand basic integration technology and manage the configuration of new supplier integration accounts for the purpose of electronic communications between Viator and supplier reservation systems.
The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of how API’s operate and will be able to communicate effectively with suppliers and other system providers. Reports to the Senior Supplier API Account Manager of Supplier Connectivity and works closely with other team members as well as stakeholders in sales, support and customer service teams.
Knowledge of API technologies such as integration technologies such as XML, JSON, B2B and basic SQL to help to identify any potential issues with connectivity is fundamental to this role. The successful applicant will be a great communicator who will manage the end to end process of collecting requirement, configuration details, expansion plans through to testing and monitoring the successful operations of the supplier connectivity platform. This role will be part of an existing team for a high profile product.
- Overseeing configuration of integrations with suppliers
- Communicating with sales team and suppliers to identify relevant information to enabled account configuration
- Manage Salesforce opportunities and cases across many simultaneous connectivity projects
- Monitor transactions to ensure smooth operation
- Help identify operational issues and escalate as necessary
- Complete supplier integration testing using tools provided by development team
- Contribute to future monitoring, configuration and testing tools development to improve existing processes
Desired Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities
- Excellent communicator (written, in person and on conference calls)
- Flexible and collaborative
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Focused on Results
- Willingness to drive and embrace change
- Friendly and approachable
- Creative thinker
- Time management
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years IT support, operations or account management preferably with web services or similar B2B technical environment exposure
- Skilled in communicating with appropriate levels of detail to different audiences (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge and experience in using Salesforce is highly desirable
- Proven ability to facilitate discussions in person as well as via conference calls
- Experience working in multi-channel, complex business environments
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top