Sponsorship & Partnership Manager Iberia & Brazil
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 14 million monthly visits, 7 millions of opinions and more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark and Turkey. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do
- Work closely with B2B and Strategy team to identify potential business partners that could support ElTenedor growth hacking strategy.
- Develop win-win sponsorship strategies to generate extra visibility and business for the partners and incremental revenues for the company.
- Grow a new client portfolio selling bespoke sponsorship packages to senior decision makers on a national and international scale.
- Liaise with Central team, to build potential partners business cases to identify incremental revenues.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team and creative teams to create campaign assets and deliverables.
- Manages day to day activities to ensure volume commitments for the plan are delivered.
- Perform monthly performance review of each partnership and sponsor.
- Identifies risks and creates contingency plans to deliver forecasted volume.
Who you are
- Previous experience, 3/5, years, in managing complex accounts and/or partnerships and sponsorship projects
- Ability to lead, negotiate, influence as an account manager.
- Experience in bringing opportunities to contract terms and finally to signature
- Working in an international and multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge of the food industry preferable
- A sound networking with key stakeholders in the Food and Beverage industry will be appreciated
- Able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Showing leadership skills which create a motivating environment that inspires colleagues and partners to work along strict projects & deadlines
- Great team worker with a positive attitude towards stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to work autonomously, to get things done and to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Superb negotiation skills and thriving in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, oral and communication skill
- Proficiency in English
What can we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Madrid
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top