Software Engineering Intern- Summer 2018
TripAdvisor is the largest travel site in the world. We get millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience to our users, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work, from start to finish, are integral. Our engineers are part of the process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration. You can, and will, touch every level of the code.
The TripAdvisor engineering team is looking for passionate, talented, and resourceful interns to join us in our Needham, MA or Ottawa, Canada office this summer. We move quickly, and we're seeking individuals who will thrive in this challenging environment. As a full stack or mobile engineer intern you will be an integral member of our development teams and how far you go here is limited only by what you can demonstrate.
- Develop features quickly and see them used by millions
- Touch code throughout the stack
- Be responsible for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Work side-by-side with engineers at all levels from new graduates to industry veterans
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience graduating in May 2019
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency and pride in your work
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top