Software Engineer – TripAdvisor China
The Software Engineer - China will be a core member of the engineering team for tripadvisor.cn, TripAdvisor's Chinese site. You will be tasked with implementing solutions to the challenging problems of developing a site for the Chinese travel market. Your responsibilities will involve coordinating with the local tripadvisor.cn and TripAdvisor engineering teams to build custom travel products for the tripadvisor.cn travelers.
• Fluency in Chinese(Mandarin) and English
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent (MS a plus)
• 2+ years of software development experience.
• Design and code high-volume software primarily using Java
• In-depth and hands on knowledge of SQL
• Strong working knowledge of Linux, Apache a plus
• Knowledge of i18n best practices (experience with Localization a plus).
• Enthusiasm for solving difficult problems.
• Passion for and experience developing great web products end-to-end.
• Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top