Software Engineer 2 - SEM
The SEM team builds the systems responsible for keyword based traffic acquisition. We work closely with data scientists to build state of the art systems including our algorithmic bidding system. Working on the SEM team you will get to work on systems that drive revenue for TripAdvisor and learn how internet advertising works at the world's largest travel web site.
Do you have a proven track record of delivering high quality results, while thriving in a quickly paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you.
- Touch the SEM infrastructure at every level
- Be responsible for the code quality on your team.
- Work closely with date scientists and business owners to optimize SEM systems
Great…How do I get this sweet gig?
- Demonstrated excellence participating on cross-functional engineering teams in fast-paced environments, both in terms of technical leadership and hands-on coding.
- 1-3 years of large scale, full life cycle development experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience developing complete Java-based, database-driven server side, multithreaded web applications.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and Object Oriented Software Design.
- Experience with high-volume web applications preferred.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top