- Design and develop simple solutions for complex connectivity upgrade and health challenges.
- Adapt to complex projects, including working closely with cross-functional teams consisting of technical and business stakeholders, and deliver quality code on time.
- Analyse, investigate, and trouble-shoot API integration/interoperability features and issues.
- Continually improve efficiency by contributing to team development of automated tools.
- Improve and add to system documentation for customers who interoperate with our APIs.
- Rotating on-call duty for network connectivity support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Excellent problem-solving ability with effective debugging of complex systems
- Proficiency with 3+ years’ experience of programming Java
- Adept on the Linux platform and its standard utilities
- Ability to construct complex SQL queries
- Solid understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols
- Able to quickly develop scripts in Perl/Python/Bash and others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top