SEO Specialist, Restaurants
TripAdvisor is growing its world class Search Engine Optimization team and is looking for aSEO Specialist on the Restaurants teamto contribute on analysis, execution, and strategy. TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation andexcitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
Why This Role Is Awesome:
- If you enjoy the thrill of increasing rank on thousands of keywords, working fast, and being at a company where the CEO truly gets SEO, this role might be for you!
- With this role, you will become directly involved with TripAdvisor Restaurants, with an opportunity to drive significant results and to influence the restaurant experience for millions of users globally!
- We take pride in our SEO and are looking for a superstar to add to our high-performing team.
What We're Looking For:
- You are a passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about best practicesand the latest new areas of SEO, and you also relish in the analytical aspects of the industry.
- You are detail-oriented, but can balance these detailswith the larger business objectives.
- You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
- You have relentlessly high standards,and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzingdata at scale.
- You have deep experience working on SEO on a global scale. You might even speak another language fluently.
- You are an ambitiousself-starter who takes pride in being first in class.
- You are results driven and have strong business acumen.
- You enjoy problem-solving andhave a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information.
- You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You're an excellent communicator, especially when incorporating data to substantiate your winning point.
What You'll Do:
- Monitoringdaily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areassuch as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to testnew strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Performing granulartraffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking TripAdvisor's performance against competitors.
- Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Assessing and understanding each market's needs related to Search, and communicating them to variousinternal and external stakeholders.
What We Seek:
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, orcomputer science/engineering).
- 4+ years of in-house SEO work experience with an industry leading website.
- Advanced skill with Excel and or Access required.
- Exposure to SQL, HIVE, or other coding languages strongly desired.
- Statistical background is a plus.
- Demonstrable track record of business resultsthrough SEO.
Back to top