Senior Software Engineer - Experiences & Rentals
TripAdvisor Experiences is a fast-growing team at TripAdvisor, as well as the market leader in its space. We are on a mad dash to grow the business as quickly as possible. Here are some examples of what you could work on:
- Creating the best-in-class traveler experience, delivering an attractions research and booking solution that keeps users coming back.
- Architecting the scalability needed to grow our already largest-in-class inventory of bookable attractions and user reviews.
What you will do
- Write code...it's an engineering role, after all.
- Collaborate with your team, and other groups like product, design, etc. to bring your projects to fruition.
- Touch whatever code is required to complete your project.
- Be creative and pragmatic when solving the problem at hand.
- Be a mentor for others on the team.
- Move quick. We have a weekly release so build it and ship it!
What you will bring to the team
- A yearning to learn.
- An open mind.
- The desire to move quick.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- The understanding that DONE is often a better option for us than PERFECTION.
- Absolutely no ego.
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over 630 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide -- covering 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, attractions, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 455 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Back to top