Senior Search Marketing Analyst
TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals is looking to hire a Senior Search Marketing Analyst for the team in either Boston, MA or Oxford, UK. You will be responsible for driving profitable growth in the paid search channel. You’ll play a key role in roadmap development, project management and performance analysis for the paid search channel. Your contributions will help the Vacation Rentals team exceed aggressive traffic and ROAS goals for the Paid Search Channel.
TripAdvisor takes a data driven approach to develop roadmaps and exceed goals. You will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement new strategies, and work cross functionally as required to execute your findings and recommendations.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of paid search strategy for TripAdvisor’s vacation rental portfolio’s including http://www.tripadvisor.com/Rentals, https://www.flipkey.com/, http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/, http://www.niumba.com/, http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/ and http://www.housetrip.com
- Independently manage paid search projects from inception to completion. Serve as the day to day contact across analytics, development, and marketing teams to ensure your projects stay on schedule and in scope. Current paid search projects include, but not limited to, evolving bidding methodology, scaling international efforts, improving against competitive benchmarks, refining audience targeting strategy, A/B testing onsite monetization and improving paid search operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and optimisation through data analysis for a portfolio of key vacation markets as well as the vacation rental market holistically. Develop a strategy to improve market share in a highly saturated and competitive market.
- Develop, monitor and report to management on paid search Key Performance Indicators. Generate weekly and monthly performance and pacing analysis to deliver to upper management.
- Serve as the paid search expert through monitor industry trends and educating our team on new opportunities.
- Relevant experience in online marketing or digital analytics; preferably with exposure to paid search
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience.
- Strong, relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL experience also a plus
- Results orientated with a "hands on" attitude and proven ability to execute.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top