Senior Search Marketing Analyst
Why this job is excellent:
TripAdvisor Experiences is looking to hire a Senior Search Marketing Analyst to join the team in their London, UK office.Youwill be responsible for driving profitable growth in the paid search channel. You'll play a key role in roadmap development, project management and performance analysis for the paid search channel. Your contributions will help the Viator/Experiences team exceed aggressive traffic and ROAS goals for the Paid Search Channel.
What you will do:
TripAdvisor takes a data driven approach to develop roadmaps and exceed goals. You will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement new strategies, and work cross functionally as required to execute your findings and recommendations.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of paid search strategy for Viator and TripAdvisor experiences globally.
- Independently manage paid search projects from inception to completion. Serve as the day-to-day contact across analytics, development, and marketing teams to ensure your projects stay on schedule and in scope. Current paid search projects include, but not limited to, evolving bidding methodology, scaling international efforts, improving against competitive benchmarks, refining audience-targeting strategy, A/B testing onsite monetization and improving paid search operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and optimisation through data analysis for a portfolio of key attraction markets as well as the attraction market holistically. Develop a strategy to improve market share in a competitive market.
- Develop, monitor and report to management on paid search Key Performance Indicators. Generate weekly and monthly performance and pacing analysis to deliver to upper management.
- Serve as the paid search expert through monitor industry trends and educating our team on new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team:
- Relevant experience in online marketing or digital analytics
- Proven expertise in Search Engine Marketing across Google, Bing and Gemini US
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience
- Strong, relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- Experience working with bid management tool preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL experience also a plus
- Results orientated with a "hands on" attitude and proven ability to execute
- Aptitude to collaborate with other departments and varying levels of staff and management
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top