Senior Salesforce Admin
TripAdvisor Experiences is looking for a talented and experiencedSenior Salesforce Administratorto join our growing Engineering team.
They will be embedded in Sydney, enabling a high degree of integration between existing systems and Salesforce, and supporting the whole business.The ideal candidate will be an application expert, have formal certification, and experience of Salesforce across both Sales and Service organisations.
Working on a wide range of projects across the business, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will help ensure the application is enabling a high level of performance for the business, improving and leveraging Salesforce where required.
- Passion for problem solving, engineering and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- A love of travel is not required, but hey - why not?
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Liaise with business process owners and business analysts, understanding problems, and designing system use to meet business process needs
- Perform Salesforce configurations
- Discover and suggest opportunities for improvement, through process or functionality changes
- Optimise and extend Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Resolution of application issues/bugs
- Monitoring and triaging enhancement requests
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity
- Train other support resources on Salesforce configuration/development practices as needed
Key Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 8 years' experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Worked within a Service based team / organisation
- Experience of Sales organisations beneficial
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- 1 year plus Apex/VisualForce development
- Demonstrable experience of configurationincluding; users, roles, profiles, security/access settings, standard and custom object setup, service consoles and associate apps (Omni channel, Live Chat, Knowledge), workflow rules, dashboards, reporting
- Lightning experience
- Design, development and deploy of custom applications would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysis of internal customer requirements against industry standards and best practices
- Data quality control, optimization, and monitoring
- Ability to travel to US
Back to top