Senior Revenue Management Analyst
The Vacation Rentals’ Analytics Group is seeking a Senior Revenue Management Analyst who has the technical skills and business experience to improve the algorithms we use to more efficiently monetize our platform. We need a hands-on practitioner who is comfortable with every aspect of turning massive quantities of raw data into action items. Whether the question is about a recently concluded A/B test or investigating interactions between complex systems, our new Senior Revenue Management Analyst will need to be a quick study and just as fast with taking action.
What You'll Do
- Propose, design, implement and analyze experiments to the vacation rentals sort order with the objective of providing better recommendations to our travelers.
- Design, implement, trouble-shoot, test and analyze our strategies of acquiring traffic through paid search and display marketing.
- Work with our Data Scientist team to create new models optimizing our sort order and bidding algorithms.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business customers to support effective business decision-making.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business as it evolves.
- Provide weekly and monthly management-level reports, synthesized from numerous sources, focused on actionable data.
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role
- Master’s degree strongly preferred with a strong focus in statistics, analytics, applied math, engineering, etc.
- Expert ability with Java, SQL, and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and a hands on / can-do mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and across multiple functions
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top