Senior Product Manager, TripAdvisor Experiences
The TripAdvisor Experiences Demand team at TripAdvisor is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Senior Product Manager to work on tickets, tours, and activities products that make it easy and fun for travelers to discover a destination and make the most of their trip.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel, experience optimizing online commerce funnels, a desire for measuring and understanding how travelers shop for tours & activities, and the ability to create simple and usable user experiences that provide measurable results.
The Product Manager will be based in our Needham or Boston office. The ideal candidate will be innovative and able to craft a vision, define products, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
What You'll Do:
· Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
· Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
· Define success metrics for new projects and track daily conversion/funnel metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
· Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development lifecycle.
· Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
· Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
· Continuously propose new A/B tests aimed at improving traveler conversion and owner behavior metrics.
What We're Looking For:
· 4+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience. Experience optimizing conversion on mobile and tablet devices is desired.
· A self-starter who is confident to be able to move projects forward, effectively communicate status and issues, and can lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions.
· Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
· Excellent communication skills - from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
· Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
· Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, can acknowledge mistakes when relevant, learn from those mistakes and move forward productively.
· A passion for high quality user experience.
Back to top