Senior Product Manager - Supply Revenue Optimization
The Vacation Rentals team at TripAdvisor is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Product Manager to focus on projects relating to our supply-side owner platforms. In this capacity you would be working closely with the business around objectives to optimize metrics around, owner behavior statistics, and general optimization of our booking conversion funnel.
The Product Manager will be based in our Boston office and report to the Director of Product. The ideal candidate will be innovative and able to craft a vision, define products, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with various business leaders in to help define a roadmap around our defined objectives within the supply revenue optimization roadmap. This includes projects related to owner behavior, revenue per VR listing, booking conversion, owner content integrity, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
- Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development lifecycle.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- A self-starter who is confident to be able to move projects forward, effectively communicate status and issues, and can lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- A strong level of technical aptitude – experience working with data science teams and large sets of data is optimal.
- Excellent communication skills – from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, can acknowledge mistakes when relevant, learn from those mistakes and move forward productively.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience is a plus.
Back to top