Senior Product Manager - Property Management, Vacation Rentals
Sr. Product Manager, TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals
The Vacation Rentals team at TripAdvisor is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Sr. Product Manager to focus on projects relating to our Property Manager segment. In this capacity you would be working closely with the business around objectives to grow the volume of properties we offer to travelers from property managers, maintaining high quality content from those property managers, increasing revenue from these properties and working towards enabling direct online bookings for these properties.
The Senior Product Manager will be based in our Boston office and report to the Director of Product. The ideal candidate will be innovative and able to craft a vision, define products, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with various business leaders in to help define a roadmap around our defined objectives within the property manager segment. This includes projects related to direct software integrations with existing third party systems, automating logic and reporting around maintaining content integrity for these listings, and enabling direct online bookings for these properties.
- Lead cross-functional teams as product/project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities.
- Work closely with acquisition and support teams to build tools that will enable them better serve property manager clients.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
- Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate your vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the development lifecycle.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of internet product management experience.
- A self-starter who is confident to be able to move projects forward, effectively communicate status and issues, and can lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- A strong level of technical aptitude – experience working with defined APIs, integrations with 3rd party systems, and the ability to work with internal and external technical team members to define solutions that are efficient for both TripAdvisor and 3rd party partners.
- Excellent communication skills – from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, can acknowledge mistakes when relevant, learn from those mistakes and move forward productively.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top