Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Senior Product Manager, Mobile
At TripAdvisor our mission is to help travelers plan and book their perfect trips. We are always pushing the envelope on how to better engage travelers throughout the travel lifecycle: planning the trip, during the trip and re-engaging travelers when they return from their trips. You will have a huge impact at TripAdvisor. On mobile we have over 100 million monthly unique users, and the TripAdvisor app has been downloaded over 340 million times.
Where you can help:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Mobile Experience team. You will be key member of the team that is building innovative products that travelers love. Our mobile experience team here is motivated by releasing products that “wow” our users and help them plan and have the perfect trip. You will be responsible for designing, creating and launching features used by millions of people every day.
A successful candidate in this position is able to use a combination of market trends, competitive analysis as well as deep dive into data to help define the overall strategy and vision for mobile in TripAdvisor. You will be a key voice in evangelizing and communicating this vision throughout the whole company. Also, you will be producing product specifications and working closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on time.
Key business metrics that you will be driving are:
- Significantly improving the NPS of the mobile app, a measure of how helpful and love the app is by our users
- Increasing our 7d repeat rates, a measure of how often users come back into the app
- For in destination travelers, increase the % of users that open the app every day while on the trip.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on TripAdvisor mobile.
- Develop a comprehensive product roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the engineering team to bring features live
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of comparable Internet product management experience
- 2+ years successfully managing and mentoring a team of product managers as direct reports
- Experience building both web and native products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate innovative and effective actions plans to resolve issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be great team player that works well in collaborative situations
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top