Senior Product Manager, Hotels B2B
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site helping hundreds of millions monthly consumers to know better, book better and go better to reach the full potential of every trip.
The Senior Product Manager, Hotels B2B, will focus Hotel Owner's interactions with TripAdvisor throughout their entire lifecycle as a customer. This includes managing features that are focused both on business engagement with TripAdvisor as well as end-user consumers. As Product Owner, you'll influence the product strategy and roadmap, collaborate with Engineering to produce specifications that evolve the platform’s feature set for both internal and external customers, and work closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time.
TripAdvisor Hotels B2B Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate engineers, user researchers, and designers to build products that help hoteliers to better understand and engage with potential guests, ultimately improving hotel ROI's and improving consumers TripAdvisor experience. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team. This position is full time and based at our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA.
- Develop requirements, specifications, and enhancements on products for hoteliers.
- Develop features that enhance consumers' experiences on TripAdvisor and maximize Hotel Revenue.
- Live in the data, and believe the best way to democratize product decisions is querying the database for insights and building ad-hoc reports.
- Perform extensive research to completely understand how room pricing and content quality matches up against comparable sites across the globe.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts.
- Understand TripAdvisor’s evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- 5+ years of comparable internet product management experience, including both B2B and consumer product management.
- 5+ years data-driven product optimization using analytical skills such as SQL, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence tools. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate action plans to support decisions.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines, independently.
- Strong customer-centric communication skills. Ability to communicate to both business and technical personnel. Displays ‘grace under pressure’ ethic at all times, with both customers and peers.
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top