Senior Product Manager, Growth
The Senior Product Manager, based in San Francisco, is responsible for driving key product initiatives of our Growth team. You will work closely with the business stakeholders as well as your engineering team and the rest of the Product team to deliver and scale our next-generation of Supply platforms. You are a leader who will own the vision for the different platforms and drive key initiatives.
You are a self-starter and thrive in an environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal and external research. You have extensive experience working in Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down the product plans and deliver best-in-class products. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a Global team environment, working in several time zones.
At Viator, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment where you will have a lot of ownership while being part of the TripAdvisor family ensures you will have the support needed to exceed your goals.
Summary of essential job functions
- Define and carry out the Product vision of our Growth strategy and champion it through the entire organization while also managing tactical initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage technical projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Connect Product with engineering, sales, design, BA and executives to deliver on a common goal.
- Partner with the rest of the Product organization to continuously improve our processes.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Strong technical understanding. Engineering background preferred
- Experience working with Suppliers, external-facing APIs, Marketplace platforms and Third-party partners
- Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures is nice to have
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to create, analyze and communicate analytics and performance metrics
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with agile development
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
- Be prepared to occasionally work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top