Senior Payroll Specialist
The Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for accurately reporting and processing payrolls across Singapore, Japan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Canada and US. The Senior Payroll Specialist will work closely with business partners and payroll vendors to ensure employees are being paid accurately and timely.
- Coordinate, review, and balance monthly payroll for US.
- Collect and validate payroll inputs; bonus and incentive payments, additional pay items, and deductions.
- Processing of bi-weekly US payroll, including any payroll related data entry.
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Download, prepare and process stock related transactions.
- Respond to and assist employees with inquires and questions in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee information.
- Coordinate year end reporting and issue annual employee tax documents.
- Partner and interact with HR representatives to ensure appropriate data collection for employee payments.
- Support the tax and finance teams with any payroll queries they might have
- Interface with third party service providers.
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures ensuring SOX compliance.
- Cross train on all International payrolls including APAC, EMEA and Canada.
- Assist in new country payroll implementation, as needed.
- Ability to own and complete complex and sensitive projects, as needed.
- Seek innovative ways to improve payroll processes or procedures.
- Develop subject matter expertise on payroll compliance.
- Maintain expertise through monitoring, documenting, and communicating changes in requirements.
- 6+ years of payroll processing experience
- Accounting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional organization and analytical skills
- Ability to complete tasks in efficient and timely manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Maintain high regard for confidentiality
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook required
Must be able to perform customary physical duties and meet appropriate social expectations of a professional office environment.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Back to top