Senior Manager, Partnerships, APAC
Why this job is excellent:
TripAdvisor is the world's largest travel website. More users rely on its content and booking solutions every month than any other online travel company to plan their travels.
The Partnerships team develops strategic and high profile b2b relationships with industry leaders in each market to achieve win-win objectives.
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced senior manager to join our APAC Partnerships team in Singapore to manage and grow our partner base in our fastest growing markets.
The role will report to the Senior Director of Partnerships, APAC.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage key partnerships, develop additional initiatives to deepen engagement and grow their contribution to overall objectives
- Identify new leads in priority markets and sectors, initiate engagement and negotiate deals that contribute to defined metrics
- Implement new partners and optimize to achieve target results
- Liaise with marketing, product and engineering teams to inform product development with partner requirements
- Partner with the PR team to leverage on media and events in each market
What you will bring to the team :
This role requires a proactive and resourceful candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. The Senior Manager Partnerships, APAC will bring very strong relationship building, analytical, leadership and communication skills.
S/he will have a strong background in business development or account management, with previous experience in partnerships, marketing or content syndication at leading online or travel brands.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese Chinese required
- At least 8 to 10 years' experience in business development at a leading online, travel or media company, exposure in content syndication will be a bonus
- Experienced at building and growing client relationships at senior levels through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Demonstrated ability to close deals and think creatively around consumer needs, partner opportunities and potential solutions
- Confident with technical interaction, enjoys problem solving and utilizing digital products to ensure successful project implementation
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on commercial targets in a fast-paced environment without supervision
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and analytic skills to ensure partnerships are secured and executed with optimum performance
- Strong track record in managing internal relationships, balancing stakeholder interests and leading a team, across different geographies and nationalities
- Able to leverage contacts in the travel and/or media communities in APAC and a good understanding of the online travel industry would be an asset
- Able to travel (average, one week per month)
Back to top