Senior Manager, Attractions Tickets
Senior Manager, Attractions Tickets
The senior manager of Attractions Tickets will be involved in evaluating, defining and executing Viator’s global attractions tickets strategy to ensure Viator’s leadership in the marketplace with standalone ticketed attractions and ticketing system connections. Sitting within our global business operations team, this role will report into and work very closely with the Director for Attractions Tickets. The Director serves as the overall business owner for our attractions tickets efforts, developing the strategy, priorities and project plan. The senior manager will cover some key responsibilities of the Director while on maternity leave, reporting directly into the VP of Business Operations.
The senior manager will review current operational processes and develop efficiencies to improve time to market. This role will take part in evaluating and overseeing efforts related to attractions gate entry technology and opportunities to improve the customer experience. In addition, the senior manager will work with internal Viator teams including the Global Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering and Customer Service teams to ensure success of current and future attractions tickets efforts.
This role requires both a strategic and process oriented thinker who can develop reliable solutions in a fast-paced environment. The senior manager will successfully collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to help deliver on business strategies and process improvements to drive efficiency and improve the supplier and customer experience.
- Cover some key responsibilities of the Director of Attractions Tickets while on maternity leave
- Be a major part of the overall success of attractions tickets sales and ticketing system connectivity
- Establish operational efficiencies to improve overall cycle time from acquisition to implementation of attractions tickets supply
- Manage reporting and analytics of attractions acquisition efforts and efficacy of the supply
- Work with the Viator API Support team to ensure onboarding of attractions on Viator Supplier API
- Work with the product team to develop and implement connections with ticketing systems to expand Viator’s direct entry product offerings at top global attractions
- Communicate connectivity status to key stakeholders, ensuring alignment on strategy and actions
- Represent Viator at industry events and strategic ticketing and attractions related meetings
- Hire, train and manage 1 or 2 new team members and ensure team achievement of all assigned targets
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive management experience, preferably within the travel industry; experience with an online travel technology company and/or with an attraction highly regarded
- Extensive people management experience
- Undergraduate degree or MBA
- Knowledge of current travel technologies and/or attraction ticketing systems highly regarded
- Experience working in fast moving technology environments
- Previous external partnership management experience
- Ability to work effectively with various internal teams globally
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills including highly proficient use of data tools and MS Excel
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce
- Ability to organize multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top