Senior HR Business Partner (Call Center)
Viator (a TripAdvisor Company) is looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) for the Las Vegas office to develop and support HR initiatives and programs for growing teams.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Sydney and London, Viator is the world’s online leader for travel destination activities, connecting over seven million global travelers per month with activities and tours in over 150 countries.
The Las Vegas based HRBP, reporting to the Director of HR, will help build, roll out and maintain programs working with the other global Viator and Trip Advisor offices. The Viator HR team is dedicated to developing innovative and meaningful programs that will help drive employee engagement creating a lift in positive business results.
This role will have one direct report, and non traditional working hours to cover a 24 hour a day/ 7 day a week call center operation.
- Set the tone for the Las Vegas office by championing innovative programs to educate employees and managers on emerging human capitol trends.
- Be on point to handle all HR related questions, interpreting and explaining human resources policies, and helping resolve employee relations issues while partnering with internal counsel, management and the HR Advisor.
- Align with the Director of HR, Las Vegas managers and recruiting to help impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of talent.
- Automate and streamline the employee on-boarding processes as well as develop meaningful content partnering with IT, Recruiting, Office Experience and Viator leadership.
- Manage compensation inquiries and provide recommendations when needed, aligning with recruiting and senior leadership.
- Maintain and update and streamline data within Workday and across other systems ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop HR metrics and reports that help drive efficiencies and deliver meaningful data to leadership.
- Work in collaboration with the TripAdvisor’s Global HR team to deploy company-wide initiatives where appropriate (Performance Reviews, Engagement Surveys, Benefit Audits).
- Work with the business to help scale the organizational structure to support a growing call center business.
- Advise and consult with senior leadership on organizational structure and workforce planning.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are practiced for the business and are legally compliant.
- Share feedback and highlight trends with Viator management regarding employee exit interviews.
- Approve new position requests in workday.
- Administer the Wellness claims process for Viator.
- Champion the Spot Bonus program driving employee rewards.
- Plan and run the Trip/Viator Volunteer Events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related field
- 5+ years of direct HR experience with Call Center expertise
- A strong background in Employee Relations in regards to an exempt and non exempt employee base
- Experience with Workday and Greenhouse systems
- Proven experience partnering with a variety of teams and personalities
- Ability to work later hours and/or weekends when needed
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Strong project management experience; ability to multi task
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and human resource practices including compensation, payroll, performance management, recruiting and selection, employee relations and HRIS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a number of differing work styles
- Fast paced environment - so be able to hustle!
- Strong analytical skills be able understand and utilize relevant employee metrics
- Self-starting personality
- Know how to have fun!
Must be able to perform customary physical duties and meet appropriate social expectations of a professional office environment
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Back to top