Senior Global Benefits Analyst
- TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Senior Global Benefits Analyst who can resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- The ideal candidate will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- They must demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Liaison to internal and external systems for all international benefits.
- Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Contract review
- International benefit renewal (open enrollments)
- Benefit Fringe & Finance reconciliation
- Global Policy reviews and benchmarking
- Support International pension governance requirements
- Complete international survey requests
- Content responsibility for Benefits for Company Intranet, Orientation, and international employee communication.
- Maintain Benefit stats
- Liaison with HR Business Partners/Staffing requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 8 years of work experience with international benefits
- Thorough understanding of HRIS systems, Workday experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, project management and program development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including formal presentations.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strategic initiative: ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, sell ideas, and implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain poised in difficult situations.
- Possess an understanding of business strategies, culture and work to achieve results.
- Able to execute work beyond the scope of his function and provide analysis and advice in non-routine, project-related area.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top