Senior Display Marketing Specialist, Vacation Rentals
The Senior Display Marketing Specialist plays an integral role to the growth of the TripAdvisor vacation rental businesses including TripAdvisor.com Vacation Rentals, FlipKey, Holiday Lettings, Vacation Home Rentals and Niumba.
This person will directly manage online display marketing partnerships for paid social, prospecting and retargeting campaigns. This involves various responsibilities from the launch, day-to-day account management and performance analysis to strategic planning; ability to multi-task and project manage is key. This person will also contribute by identifying new partners and opportunities to test and grow the business.
We’re looking for a team player with a marketing background who dabbles in analytics and is open to learning new technologies. Someone who is proactive, and wants to be challenged daily with new and interesting data-oriented issues. You’ll work closely with other analysts to understand the problem, recommend a fix, and execute on that solution.
In short, we want someone who is curious, who thinks differently, who can try new angles and overcome obstacles, who embraces data and technology in the decisions they make.
- Build direct response marketing campaigns with a primary focus on paid social, prospecting and retargeting campaigns.
- Manage new partner and campaign launches (e.g., measurement plans, new landing page requirements, tag integration, product feeds, creative, landing pages, etc.)
- Analyze campaign data to identify, quantify and execute long-term, sustainable growth opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with partners to continuously grow the relationship and identify new ways to generate incremental revenue for the business,
- Design, implement, and analyze experiments, including bidding strategies, product updates, audience segmentation, and creative.
- Collaborate with internal engineering, analytics, data science and product teams to drive performance
- 4+ years experience in direct response marketing and media buying.
- Experience launching and optimizing paid social, prospecting and retargeting campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of the Digital Display landscape (including programmatic buying).
- Experience buying media and optimizing campaigns.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- Proficiency with Excel (required) and SQL (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or MBA preferred
The Ideal Candidate...
- Displays business acumen through making speedy yet sound decisions.
- Is results orientated, thrives on solving problems and is self-motivated
- Displays strong project management skills through clearly defined goals, scopes and dependencies deadlines. Has clear oral and written communication and is ready to take on full Project Ownership of projects that impact the company’s bottom line
- Enjoys working on a team and can build and develop effective relationships while being able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent. Recognizes one’s own strengths and weaknesses.
- Continually expands his/her knowledge to stay on top of innovations and changes in the digital marketing landscape and looks for ways to integrate relevant opportunities into the display strategy. Possesses a genuine curiosity about how vacation rental consumers make decisions.
About TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals
TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals is a subset of TripAdvisor Media Group. We offer consumers a portfolio of vacation rental sites that provide great ways for travelers to find the perfect rental in over 190 countries. As a department; we are a small group of passionate professionals with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
At TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals, we have built an open & collaborative environment and we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think differently and challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to make it better. Let us know if you’d like to help.
Back to top