Senior Director, Brand Marketing
- New York, NY
At Tripadvisor, we believe there's good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world's largest travel site, we're here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence - and share their trip experiences with others.
And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you'll have the opportunity to do the same.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for driving the brand transformation strategies for not just one of the best known travel brands, but one of the most recognized digital brands in the world with a global reach of over 450 million travelers a month. You will activate our brand, increasing awareness and brand relevance, moving our iconic brand from known to a culturally relevant brand that is loved around the world.
We are looking for a brand leader with experience in fast-paced and agile (preferably tech) businesses. This an entrepreneurial role that requires bold strategic, analytical, and creative skills including strong design sensibility. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate at all levels, and switch gears quickly - helping to create strategic initiatives in partnership with key stakeholders in marketing, design, and product.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, define brand vision and objectives
- Reimagine our brand franchises including Traveler's Choice Awards, Branded Placements Program, and the Tripadvisor Foundation
- Plan, implement and manage the overall brand strategy, identifying the key moments to prioritize that will drive awareness, brand relevance, and revenue
- Partner with internal and external teams on creative and content marketing strategy
- Define, measure and report on the performance of our brand including awareness, brand relevance, and NPS in addition to growth in direct traveler traffic and engagement
- Direct channels/campaigns with focused assessment against brand and DTC product ROI and KPI goals
- Work closely with Marketing and Product owners to ensure voice of traveler is driving product decisions and that brand is in support of Product business goals
- Partner with marketing and product owners to inform our product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and creative teams to develop go-to-market and in-product campaigns
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we have a holistic view of the traveler across our brand
Back to top