Senior Desktop Support Technician
Senior Desktop Support Technician - Singapore
TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, is looking for a talented Senior Desktop Support Engineer for a key role within the global IT Support team. The role based in Singapore also has a direct responsibility to other offices within the APAC area.
Assistance is provided both in-person and remotely and includes the support of laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, IP telephones, audio/video equipment, video conferencing systems, Exchange email and calendaring, access control for Windows file servers, and our IP telephony system.
What you will do
- Provide premier customer service focusing on the end-user at all times.
- Be responsive to ticketed customer service requests, as well as, business needs.
- Support Windows 10, Mac OS X, iPads, and mobile phones including iPhones and Android phones.
- Support enterprise level video conferencing including Cisco and BlueJeans technology.
- Support Exchange email for various mail clients including MS Outlook for Windows and OS X, Microsoft Outlook Web App, Mac Mail, and Thunderbird.
- Configure and support network printers for OS X and Windows.
- Support end-user’s VPN and two-factor authentication configuration.
- Consistently update the ticketing system, ensuring proper d
- Documentation of all work effort
- Create and update our Knowledge Base
- Be capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Proactively address new and emerging problems.
- Management and assignment of IT related inventory.
What is Desirable
- Experience supporting a Call Center environment and technology.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft SCCM and/or JAMF’s Casper Suite
What We Seek
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in IT support.
- Experience supporting both Windows and Apple computers as well as mobile devices.
- Desire to go above and beyond at all times to serve our customers and meet our deadlines.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations and adapt quickly to change.
- The ability to work independently and with limited supervision while maintaining excellent communication with fellow team members.
- Exceptional time management capability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new skills.
- Flexible and open to change, adapts well to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to complete projects both supervised and unsupervised. Responsible for quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Constantly self-aware and looking for opportunities to improve both personal and team processes.
- Clear and effective communicator, able to distill information to an understandable form while communicating with end-users of various skill levels, and among various teams, levels, and locations within the organization.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top