Senior Data Warehouse Analyst
The Vacation Rentals’ Analytics Group is seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst, who will have the curiosity and drive to move forward data and business intelligence projects of both strategic and tactical importance within a large, fast moving and data driven organization. This role will work with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure that the data used to drive business decisions is accurate, timely and accessible.
- Drive strategic projects to create opportunity for data driven decision making. For example, identifying areas where existing data may be insufficient then researching and crafting a plan for improvement.
- Manage tactical improvements to a complex data infrastructure. For example, overseeing a project to centralize and standardize similar data coming from different sources.
- Forensic data investigation—investigating and diagnosing often complex data interaction issues.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to technical stakeholders and technical requirements to business stakeholders with ease.
- Work with people in a variety of functions across the business to satisfy their data and reporting needs—analytics, product, engineering, sales, finance, business development and marking.
- 3+ years in an analytical or business intelligence role
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
- Strong SQL and data skills—both querying as well as data modeling with large, complex datasets
- Knowledge of basic application development and programming practices a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to work independently to proactively solve a variety of problems in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels and across multiple functions
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top