Senior Customer Care Associate
Interested in growing your career at a fast-growing travel site? TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals is seeking a Senior Customer Care Associate to take responsibility for managing relationships with our independent vacation rental owner customers who list their properties with us, and assist travelers with online bookings. This individual will serve as a main point of contact for both prospective and current customers to discuss services offered, provide recommendations to help customers optimize their property listings, and assist with traveler support issues.
- Provide customer service and support in a variety of areas including billing, online bookings, cancellations, account management, social media, and escalations. Anticipate future questions to prevent the need for additional contacts, and document interactions through contact tracking
- Assist vacation rental suppliers through various inbound channels (phone, email, social media, chat, etc.) with questions on account creation, property listing creation/editing, and use our account management tools
- Advise travelers on how to use the site to find a rental, answer questions, or resolve issues they have regarding a reservation, and assist with the online booking
- Conduct win-back and feedback-gathering processes for current customers who are considering deactivating their accounts
- Answer internally escalated questions to provide solutions and first contact resolution
- Work as a liaison between customers and our product and development teams, which includes summarizing customer feedback and issues to help manage prioritization of development work
- Keep accurate and detailed records of discussions and correspondences with customers
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Maintains a higher level of working knowledge about our products, processes, and operations than more junior associates on the team
- Assist Team Leaders with coaching, communications, champion best practices, and other tasks
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service role is required. Previous experience working various shift times. This role will have a rotating shift schedule. Ability to work weekends, and occasional holidays is required.
- High enthusiasm and interest working directly with customers and solving customer problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; high comfort level receiving inbound and outbound communications via phone, email, social media, chat, etc.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Strong proficiency with Internet-based applications and ability to utilize multiple platforms and applications simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment, with ease and a calm demeanor
- Efficient and effective prioritization of various tasks and inquires
**Other highly desirable skills include proficiency in another language and previous call center experience.
Back to top