Senior Android Engineer - Restaurants B2C
Restaurants is a rapidly growing startup within TripAdvisor. With 4+ million listed places to eat worldwide and 450+ million monthly active users across web and mobile, we help travelers and locals discover great restaurants and help restaurant owners market to those future diners. The Restaurants B2C team, which owns the consumer experience from discovery to booking, is looking for an experienced Android Engineer. Working with the team's Product Manager and UX Designer, you will be responsible for the technical design and building of key features and capabilities. We believe in data-driven product development - everyone is watching the impact that the team makes to our numbers.
As a Senior Android Engineer at TripAdvisor, you will have the opportunity to work on the most popular travel app in the world. You will be part of a team responsible for one of the most heavily used parts of the TripAdvisor app - Restaurants. With your experience building successful consumer-facing Android apps, your work will directly and measurably affect user engagement and revenue on a large scale.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing Android applications for consumers
- Solid understanding of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Bonus: experience developing with Kotlin, GraphQL
- Bonus: ability to contribute in iOS development
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Own the technical design and implementation of features that reach millions of users
- Collaborate with other TripAdvisor mobile teams on the development of major new components integral to the user experience
- Be responsible for all aspects of mobile software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, operations and maintenance
Back to top