Senior Analyst, Workforce Management
The Senior Analyst, Real Time Management is responsible for the real-time monitoring of all queues and skill sets, making adjustments to call allocations driven by real-time trends. The Senior Real Time Analyst is responsible for the real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, schedule changes, and the daily exception management.The Senior Analyst, Real Time Management is also responsible for tracking attrition, absenteeism, creating analytical reports and assisting with the management of the RTM team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets, regardless of the location, and identifying intra-day trends. Maintain a special emphasis on looking for possible downtime and telephony issues.
- Work with Operations, and Remote Centers to manage and resolve downtime for Network, telephony and tools issues.
- Make adjustment to call/chat and email allocations driven by the real-time trends and backlog management.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of agents through the Five9 real-time adherence view to ensure schedule adherence and notify support personnel on the floor to resolve adherence issues.
- During low call volume allocate resources to alternative tasks.
- Communicate with remote centers to input all callout data into Five9 in a timely fashion to ensure intraday in Five9 is kept up to date for analysts and management team.
- Execute reporting packages for agents, teams, and programs to provide analysis of areas of opportunity, AHT, ACW, QA, Schedule Adherence, SVL stats for previous day, WTD, and MTD.
- Send out regular performance updates including interval and intraday SVLs, % to forecast, ASA, and callouts.
- Manage daily exception request, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues.
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- 1-3 year call center experience, real-time workforce management experience.
- Experienced with In Contact, or other call center WFM and ACD systems preferred
- Excellent MS office application knowledge including Excel & Access
- Load balancing and blending of call center resource across product lines and call centers
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen in recommendations and decision making
- Use of WFM tools preferred
- Assists the Lead RTM with the management of the RTM team
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
- Intermediate to advanced level of excel experience
- Intermediate understanding of analytics
- Flexible thinker who is able to quickly adapt to changes in arrival volumes and patterns
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Attention to detail & sense of urgency are a must
- The ability to work within a close environment.
- Constantly sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent attention to/observing details, making decisions and following directions.
- Frequently reading, writing and working rapidly; concentrating amid distractions.
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that different tasks be performed as necessary.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Back to top