Senior Analyst, Financial Systems (Workday)
- The Senior Analyst, Financial Systems will report to the Financial Systems Manager and will be part of a group that supports many of the financial systems of TripAdvisor, primarily Workday Financials.
- He/she will be responsible for working with end users to gather business requirements, troubleshoot systems issues, and perform ongoing configuration of the system.
- This resource will also be expected to lead and deliver discrete projects within the systems group; this will sometimes involve managing resources from TripAdvisor and/or outside consultants.
- Create and maintain custom reporting in the system
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of new modules / functionality in Workday
- Participate in initiatives that integrate Workday with other systems
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions
- Educate users on the use and features of Workday
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to management
- Identify opportunities to alter business processes to better dovetail with Workday’s strengths
- B.A. / B.S.
- 3+ years relevant experience supporting financial systems.
- Experience with a cloud-based Financial ERP a major plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Thrive on simultaneously managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
- Previous experience would be a plus: Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, NetSuite
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Jennifer focuses on constantly bringing new clients onboard TripAdvisor’s advertisement platforms, maintaining individual client relationships and retaining each company’s business year after year.
Back to top