Senior Account Manager Hotel Sales
Why this Job is excellent:
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the account acquisition and management of Hotel chains across Thailand & India. You are a proactive, self-motivated, organized, and responsible individual who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and multicultural entrepreneurial environment. The role is based in Singapore.
What you will do:
- Will devise an Account Management program for the assigned region in line with business goals and resources to grow the business across markets and verticals. This role specifically looks after Hotel Chains.
- Must have an outstanding track record of prospecting potential partners, negotiating contracts and signing up key prospects directly.
- Must excel at managing and growing Strategic/Key Accounts, preferably in an online media environment.
- Will track metrics to measure business performance and make tactical changes to maximize the revenue opportunity for TripAdvisor.
- Will help decide on budget objectives and develop measurable goals and objectives linked to business overarching goals.
- Not intimidated by technical interaction. Our group works closely with site engineers. The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions to ensure successful launch of campaigns to meet quarterly sales targets.
What We Seek:
- Candidate has at least 8-10 years of Key Account Management experience in online and/or travel related media or performance based marketing.
- Is able to make articulate and effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Displays outstanding business acumen and judgment, as well as emotional and professional maturity.
- Expertise in standard tracking tools (Omniture, Double Click, Google Analytics) essential.
- Has experience managing optimization processes of Direct Response Marketing and experience in advising partners on product improvement required to increase ROI.
- Skilful at manipulating data in Excel using pivot tables.
- Has excellent written communication and organizational skills.
- Is able to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Is fluent in English.
- Ability to travel: 20% of the time
- 8-10 years of Key Account Management experience in online and/or travel related media
- Recent and successful track record in business development and media sales with the ability to think creatively and sell strategically
- Strong digital knowledge and understanding on new company or industry product developments but with the ability to pitch in these in layman terms
- Has extensive experience managing optimisation processes of Direct Response Marketing and experience in advising partners on product improvement required to increase ROI
- The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions.
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor required; cross cultural know how desirable
- Display’s outstanding business acumen and judgment
- Has excellent written communication and organisational skills.
- Is able to manage multiple priorities’ and tasks
- Degree Qualified
Back to top