SalesForce Product Owner
The Business Systems team at TripAdvisor is responsible for building our global billing, sales and payments platforms that define how our revenue generating products are sold and paid for and enables revenue growth through optimization of invoicing and payments globally. As Solutions Architect of SalesForce.com, you will work to consolidate our multiple Salesforce.com instances and ensure the platform provides the most efficient sales process for our sales teams.
The ideal candidate will love solving complex problems, and telling stories with data to help explain what is happening behind the scenes while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This position will require you to "get your hands dirty" solutioning problems and taking those solutions through to execution. Deep experience with Salesforce.com is absolutely required.
This position is based in Needham, MA.
- Responsible for implementation and management of Salesforce.com development for various initiatives and teams.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage development and QA efforts
- Organize, prioritize, coordinate, and administer the day-to-day activities and workload of the application development team.
- Fully own quality through hands-on quality assurance testing and make sure nothing gets lost in translation.
- Be the UX / usability champion for Salesforce.com to ensure optimum usability for our global sales team
- Provide Level 2 sales support on platform issues and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Define and build tools and processes to improve the ability to fully service our hotel partners
- Research and analyze the key performance indicators across the product to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- 7+ years direct experience working on and evolving SalesForce.com as a consultant, Product Owner, Business Systems Owner
- Experience working on Force.com Platform and related technologies: Apex Coding, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, lightning UI, Workflow, Communities, Security Model, Reports and Dashboards, Validation Rules.
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer Certifications desirable
- Other CRM Systems experience including Marketing Automation, Email Management, Contract Management and / or full ERP integrations with SFDC
- Ability to work with multiple teams and be a subject matter expert who influences company-wide decisions
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results. Prior experience developing managing or enhancing CRM or other business technology platforms preferred. Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time while successfully meeting key milestones and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change while increasing Salesforce.com adoption.
- Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the entire lifecycle of any project.
- Understand that in a proactive environment, not all projects will come to fruition; utilize these learnings for future projects.
- BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top