SalesForce Product Manager
Salesforce Product Manager within the Business Systems team: This person will own features and enhancements to our sales platform (including but not limited to Salesforce.com) including working with stakeholders to manage the product backlog, driving the forward looking roadmap, and championing and evolving the platform for optimal use and adoption across TripAdvisor.
The Business Systems team at TripAdvisor is responsible for building our global billing, sales and payments platforms that define how our revenue generating products are sold and paid for and enables revenue growth through optimization of invoicing and payments globally. As the Product Manager for the Sales Platform you will ensure the platform provides the most efficient sales process for our sales teams.
The ideal candidate will love solving complex problems, and telling stories with data to help explain what is happening behind the scenes while working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This position will require you to "get your hands dirty" solutioning problems and taking those solutions through to execution. Deep experience with Salesforce.com is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for implementation and management of Salesforce development for various initiatives and teams.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and project manager to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage development and QA efforts
- Organize, prioritize, coordinate, and administer the day-to-day activities and workload of the application development team.
- Fully own quality through hands-on quality assurance testing and make sure nothing gets lost in translation.
- Be the UX Champion for our Salesforce.com infrastructure to ensure optimum usability for our global sales team
- Provide Level 2 sales support on platform issues and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Define and build tools and processes to improve the ability to fully service our hotel partners
- Research and analyze the key performance indicators across the product to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- 3-5 years of product management experience in sales related systems or B2B products
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com including administration and enhancement experience
- Experience working on Force.com Platform and related technologies: Apex Coding, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, lightning UI, Workflow, Communities, Security Model, Reports and Dashboards, Validation Rules.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and be a subject matter expert who influences company-wide decisions
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results. Prior experience developing managing or enhancing CRM or other business technology platforms preferred. Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time while successfully meeting key milestones and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- Assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change while increasing Salesforce.com adoption.
- Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the entire lifecycle of any project.
- Understand that in a proactive environment, not all projects will come to fruition; utilize these learnings for future projects.
- BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top