Salesforce Developer H/F
- Nantes, France
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Nantes.
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a fast-paced environment.
You will be involved with an international organization which emphasizes responsibility and trust in its employees, and encourages sharing and career progression.
What you will do:
- You will participate in developing and implementing new functionalities in our Salesforce environment with more than 1000 users in 22 countries, covering the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Pardot solutions.
- You will help specify and design the most appropriate solutions with your team
- You will work on industrializing the development and deployment streams (continuous integration / deployment)
Who you are
- Master's Degree in Engineering School
- First experience (of one year minimum) as a Salesforce developer.
- Desire to learn and share your experiences with your colleagues.
- Ideal soft skills
- Detail-oriented, dynamic & curious about technology
- Fast learner and are proactive in your training
- Interested in the functional aspects of the application and understand the business impacts of the features and processes you develop.
- Comfortable with every stage of a development and deployment project.
- At ease with discussion in English with your international colleagues.
- You have an account on Trailhead with several badges.
What we offer:
- Cool and cosy offices located in the city center
- Fresh fruits and breakfasts every week
- Ping-pong "babyfoot", video games, quiet room and friendly afterworks!
Back to top