Salesforce Developer - Based in London or Oxford
TAVR / Trip Advisor:
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
Vacation rental brands FlipKey, Holiday Lettings, Niumba and Vacation Home Rentals are all part of the TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals family. Independent homeowners and property managers offer a vast collection of rental homes through our sites, with homes ranging from city-center studios and beachfront condos to sprawling seaside villas and urban family homes. We offer great value stays with all the space, privacy, amenities and comforts of home, no matter where in the world you’re travelling.
Would you like to be part of our success?!
Working for the Senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for delivering new functionality, improving on existing functionality and maintaining the existing. Supporting the customer facing teams that work in a high volume environment to maximise the value add from Salesforce.com through highly optimised user interface and processes. This is an ideal position for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who understands business processes and has strong interpersonal skills to be able to contribute to projects across functional teams and geographies, who is looking for an exciting opportunity with a high growth company.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be comfortable working to short timescales, be flexible, adaptive and bring a can do attitude to all challenges.
Own the day to day management of the system including working with 3rd party vendors, managing the workload of the outsourced support agent, licence management, user support, problem solving, reporting, training content.
Keep up to date with the Salesforce release schedule and suggest initiatives to drive the efficiency of the users using the system to ensure the business gets the maximum value on their investment.
- Work with the Customer Operations, Sales & Account management teams
- Project delivery from inception through gathering requirements, build, test & deployment and work with the Senior Salesforce Developer on larger projects.
- Support, maintain and enhance the system including development, customization, end user support including configuration of third party tools/applications.
- Maintain CRM system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, page layouts, etc. utilizing standardize change control process.
- Develop ad hoc reports to support strategic decision making.
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data with utility applications.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce release cycles, suggesting those that can benefit our business
Experience & Qualifications required:
- 1 year plus hands on experience administering salesforce in an enterprise environment
- 1 year plus Apex/VisualForce development
- Knowledge and experience of Service console is preferable
- Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator desirable
- Familiarity with sales and marketing processes and organizations with the ability to effectively communicate with and train field users and sales management.
- Ideally experience creating Flows(visual workflow)
- Project management
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Create & maintain complex Workflow Rules and process builder flows
- Create & maintain complex formula fields and validation rules
- Write and maintain Apex/Visualforce
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills. Ability to troubleshoot system, processes and data issues.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and global users.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks across user groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with user groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues.
A competitive salary is offered along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Wellbeing allowance
- Personal travel allowance
- Personal travel insurance
- Life assurance
Back to top