Salesforce CRM Administrator
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
LaFourchette connects restaurants and diners via LaFourchette (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, LaFourchette provides a software solution, LaFourchette Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Netherland, Australia, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru), ElTenedor (Spain).
Today, we are a looking for a Salesforce - CRM Manager to help the Sales & Service Experience product team to scale up our Customer Care operations team of the shared service center based in Barcelona.
Overall, the Sales & Service Experience Product team is in charge of running smoothly and continuously improve Sales and Customer Care Operations for TripAdvisor Restaurants and TheFork, in scalable way, with a high level of satisfaction of external & internal customers.
The main mission of the Sales and Service Experience Product team is to:
- Support Sales and Customer Service Center processes (for TripAdvisor Restaurant and TheFork solutions) improvements and automation,
- Administrate Salesforce and improve tools provided to the Sales Resp & Customer Care teams to increase their productivity and well-being
- Improve customer satisfaction and B2B/B2C experience through strategic projects (self-service sign up optimization, telephony system switch, implementation of new products to sell processes)
You will join an agile and dynamic product team in a fast moving, scale-up environment to build the customer care experience of the future. Reporting to the Sales and Service Experience Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of 2 Salesforce Administrators (1 for Sales Cloud, other for Service Cloud)
- Serve as lead hands-on system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 800+ users
- Support & structure the SF Admin team to organize the work across TF Sales, TARS Sales and Support needs in order to :
- Manage Salesforce usage (including user creation, roles, profiles, permission sets, queues, listviews, and group)
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Manage operational requests, end-users analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Oversee the mass importation of new Salesforce objects (ie. cases) when necessary (Dataloader management)
- Maintain Knowledge product structure and Community Websites associated (B2B and B2C)
- Assist the development of training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleaning and duplicate record management.
- Manage all sales & service related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce.
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support business processes or functions in collab with SF product managers and developers
- 4+ years related experience with Salesforce, doing implementation, configuration, customization, reporting and troubleshooting production issues
- Strong reporting background and utilizing reporting tools
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills and Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of agile methodology and projects management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Team player, passionate, open minded with a touch of humor
The position can be based in Barcelona or Paris, with regular trips to Paris or Barcelona.
Back to top