Viator is the world's leading resource for researching and booking unforgettable travel experiences, providing access to more than 50,000 tours, attractions and activities in more than 2,500 destinations spanning 170+ countries. Viator flagship website www.viator.com offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with resources including more than 1 million verified traveler reviews and photos, the Viator Travel Blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube sites. Viator industry-leading mobile apps (www.viator.com/apps) make it easy to browse and book on the road.
Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at Viator.com, the Viator apps for iOS and Android, 11 local-language sites throughout Europe, Asia and South America, and through its global network of more than 3,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes 18 million visitors per month.
Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator is part of the TripAdvisor family of companies.
Viator is looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Engineering team. They will be embedded in Sydney, enabling a high degree of integration between existing systems and Salesforce, and supporting the whole business. The ideal candidate will be an application expert, have formal certification, and experience of Salesforce across both Sales and Service organisations.
Reports to Director of Business Analysis and works closely with stakeholders in sales and service teams. Working on a wide range of projects across the business, the candidate will help ensure the application is enabling a high level of performance for the business, improving and leveraging Salesforce where required.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Liase with business process owners and business analysts, understanding problems, and designing system use to meet business process needs
- Perform Salesforce configurations
- Discover and suggest opportunities for improvement, through process or functionality changes
- Optimize and extend Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Resolution of application issues/bugs
- Monitoring and triaging enhancement requests
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity
- Train other support resources on Salesforce configuration/development practices as needed
Key Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Worked within a Service based team / organisation
- Experience of Sales organisations beneficial
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- Demonstrable experience of configuration including; users, roles, profiles, security/access settings, standard and custom object setup, service consoles and associate apps (Omni channel, Live Chat, Knowledge), workflow rules, dashboards, reporting
- Design, development and deploy of custom applications would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysis of internal customer requirements against industry standards and best practices
- Data quality control, optimization, and monitoring
- Ability to travel to US
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top