Position Description: Sales Planner
The Sales Planner role gives support to the Sales team so they can spend more time in the field. This position will offer the right recruit the opportunity to work in a team with Senior Sales Executives and will give the right person the experience they need to move into a client/agency sales or planning role should they so desire in the future.
- Support the Sales Team in their day-to-day processes
- Obtain availability reports for pitches and bookings
- Chase creative and provide specs to ensure that campaigns go live on time
- Help pull and manage delivery reports for clients on request
- Escalate of issues to management or the Sales Team in a timely and relevant manner
- Help and support the sales team in preparing for meetings. E.g. Helping to put together
PowerPoint presentations to gathering and collating data or news reports
- Work with the Ad Operations team on campaign optimization as well as taking an active role in chasing creatives to ensure campaigns start on time.
- Make yourself known by agencies / clients as a further point of call / resource should a Senior Exec be away
- Have a desire to keep improving; it will be a key part of the role to be on the lookout for information, developments and market news to help the team sell more effectively
Opportunity to sell to, manage and develop a number of ‘emerging’ agencies/clients in order to contribute to company revenue targets and to gain experience working 1-1 with agencies for future career development
- A team player who can support and cover other team members in a proactive manner.
- Someone with a great attention to detail and ability to work to a deadline, prioritising workloads according to different criteria
- Someone with a desire to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed the team’s expectations/demands
- A previous online media sales support experience is ideal.
- The ideal candidate will be well-presented, lucid and will need to demonstrate the ability to put together coherent arguments and support these with relevant examples
- University Degree or above desirable. Excellent candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general computer skills are fundamental to this role.
- Fluency in English. Any European language (Ideally Spanish or German) seen as a bonus.
- Double Click (DFP) experience advantageous.
Back to top