TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a smart and experienced Online Advertising Sales Planner to work closely with our sales team to manage agency relationships and assist in all aspects of the sales process. Overall, we are looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, can thrive in a deadline oriented environment and has a very good working knowledge of the online sales process. This is an ideal position for a candidate looking to grow their online advertising experience within an exciting and dynamic organization and take the next step to advance their career in advertising sales. A team spirited individual with great communication skills and a positive outgoing attitude is a must.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Sales Managers to provide planning support and post-sale account management to clients
- Collaborate with Research Analyst and Presentation Specialist to create appropriate proposals for RFPs as well as proactive sales initiatives
- Develop strategic media plans in response to all RFPs
- Analyze sales territory to develop new business opportunities
- Provide weekly reporting to Sales Managers on all active campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of site specifications and analytics
- Work with Advertising Product Managers to develop sponsorship opportunities
- Work with Sales Coordinators on campaign delivery and optimization
- Role may involve campaign billing reconciliation
- 2-4 years of experience at a major online publisher in sales / support
- 2-4 years of experience at a digital agency in planning or buying group
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of DART, Comscore or @Plan, Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Teamwork skills essential and sense of humor required!
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people.
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way.
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top