Sales Operations Specialist
TripAdvisor is the world's largest travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month, and our Attractions business, one of the fastest growing parts of the organization, is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join the team. With the world's largest selection of bookable experiences coupled with unparalleled traveler insights, we're evolving the entire attractions industry. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you'll work cross functionally with our Sales, Customer Service, and Operations teams to grow and develop our Salesforce processes and efficiencies. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who has strong SalesForce experience, analytical skills, drive, passion and is capable of communicating professionally across different levels of the organization.
This is an ideal position for a Salesforce.com Administrator who understands business processes and has strong interpersonal skills, to be able to contribute to projects across functional teams and geographies.
What You Will Do :
- Responsible for all aspects of sales operations with the objective to help scale the supply footprint at TripAdvisor Attractions as fast as possible
- Write technical requirements for production
- Maintain CRM system configuration and documentation with respect to user permissions, custom objects & fields, validation rules, page layouts, etc.
- Create & maintain complex workflow rules and process builder flows
- Create & maintain complex formula fields and validation rules
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data with utility applications
- Keep up to date with Salesforce release cycles, suggesting those that can benefit our business
- Measure sales & team KPIs from Salesforce
- Conduct statistical analysis to understand and optimize performance
- Work with analytics teams to create and fine-tune scoring algorithms to prioritize leads & accounts according to business needs
- Develop framework to effectively prospect and qualify suppliers
Who You Are :
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- SalesForce administration experience required
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Apex/VisualForce development experience preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot system, processes and data issues
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top