We are looking for a smart, energetic and hard-working online advertising sales professional to help us grow our rapidly expanding display advertising business.
The successful candidate must be assertive, creative, knowledgeable and resourceful. S/he must enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. The position requires outstanding communication skills and a gift for developing and maintaining relationships. We expect that the successful candidate has a deep and current understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape, and can discuss the following topics knowledgeably: programmatic trading, viewability, mobile, ad formats and more.
What we seek:
- 5+ years’ experience selling digital advertising with an annual quota of at least $4 Million
- Recent and successful track record selling across devices: mobile and desktop
- Aptitude as it relates to performance advertising
- Analytic skills and ability to provide insight and actionable feedback as a result of these skills
- Aptitude as it relates to brand advertising
- A thorough understanding of programmatic advertising sales
- A thorough understanding of industry trends such as viewability, attribution, ad formats, etc.
- Ability to think creatively and to sell strategically
- Track record of developing client focused relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork skills essential
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top