Sales Lead Analytics Manager
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Lead Analytics Manager to help grow the TripAdvisor vacation rental business. The ideal candidate will be Salesforce savvy, analytical, proactive and capable of developing working relationships at all levels.
The role is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing e-commerce business, with varied responsibilities and exposure to members of the senior management team.
Responsible for all aspects of lead management, including the continual improvement and maintenance of a lead scoring system that ranks prospective clients and directs the sales team. Key aspects include:
- Acquisition: Prospect amongst software partners, conferences, or other viable sources to generate sales leads. Understand the global vacation rental landscape
- Qualification: Develop a framework to effectively prospect and qualify Property Managers through learning about the Property Manager, its business model, key decision makers and its position in the vacation rental landscape – and judging when to disqualify
- Scoring: Create and fine-tune an algorithm to prioritize leads according to business need;
- Allocation: Distribute leads global teams to ensure that each sales manager have a source of high quality, prioritized, and qualified leads
- Measurement: Lead Management KPIs from Salesforce and conduct statistical analysis to understand the performance of gen and sales
- Management: Responsible for directing outbound lead generation team for Property Managers and Rentals by Owners
Work with a global sales team to guide best practices and to develop sales initiatives
Responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to help facilitate lead marketing programs
- 4 or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and to work in a fast paced environment
- Required: Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and SalesForce
- Preferred skills: Proficiency in SQL
- Strong execution and prioritization skills and business acumen
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top