Reporting & Analytics Manager
The TA Global Operational Reporting and Analytics Manager (R&A) will be an integral part of the development of the global TA Operations solution. The R&A M will report to the Global VP of Operations and will have frequent and significant exposure to the senior management teams of TA and the TA companies. The role will be responsible for developing and managing the global operational data warehouse and analytics functions. The R&A M will develop and maintain, business, site and agent reporting to support global brands and operational locations. The individual will have a proven track record of developing reporting solutions and data warehouses.
- Manage a team of analysts to support the operational activity
- Through analysis provide business insight and intelligence to help drive product and customer strategies
- Manage a develop the data warehouse capability
- Run the business critical daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting rhythm accompanied by deep insights to leadership to drive their business
- Work with business teams to develop automated, accurate and timely dashboard
- Automate regular tasks ensuing workflow is more efficient
- Drive data strategy through the use of industry best practice
- Design reports to integrate data and provide as single view of site, team and agent performance
- Provide regular reports on operational data with particular attention to agent efficiency and business service levels
- Ensure that all relevant data is gathered, is recorded correctly and stored in such a way that analysis can be done in the simplest and most time efficient manner
- Collate and produce analysis from various sources to drive operational efficiency
- Complete on-going trend analysis
- Ensure that revenue reporting is accurate and timely
- Provide support data for forward looking forecast and financial planning
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience in an operations analytical role and a track record of building and delivering operational data warehouses
- Experience in extracting and managing telephony and CRM data from multiple sources
- Able to find a story in a data set and provide a coherent narrative about a key data insight, including how this impacts both customers and the business as a whole.
- Able to manage multiple detailed projects and program elements in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Strong familiarity with databases, advanced SQL, and report development
- Tableau, Zendesk and Salesforce experience beneficial
- Expertise with at least one statistical analysis tool such as R or SPSS.
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics preferred
This position is based in Oxford and will require travel
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
•Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people. Works well in a matrix environment
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a
- clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
Back to top